Thursday, January 29, 2009

Procrastination Pay-off

Nothing special today. Just procrastinating on finishing cleaning the house before Reagan (my wonderful sister-in-law&heart) gets here. So sorry if my house is dirty Reagan, but at least I got another blog posted, right? So here are some pictures:
Jodie and I goofing around on Christmas morning. I think he looks so cute here!
Some of my bridesmaids and I before the wedding started.
Jodie and I on our way to Kansas City for our honeymoon.
I'm so excited that I finally got a recent decent shot of Nala. She is showing off her polka-dotted tongue in this picture.
I don't have a camera yet, since mine was destroyed in the wreck, so I don't have any pictures of North Carolina recently. But within the next few days I'll be receiving my official wedding photos and I'm sooooo excited for that!
Otherwise I have been cleaning, reading and most importantly beginning a work-out regiment. I'm super excited for it, partly because I'd like to lose some weight before summertime. (The typical woman bathing suit issue!) But I do actually enjoy working out and eating healthy, because of the way it makes me feel. I just feel so much happier. And now that I don't have all of the temptations in front of me, Grandma's Mexican food and Mom's comfort food, it should be easier. My friend Stephanie got me hooked up with a weight loss website and it's really helpful:
It's on sparkpeople.com and so far is really interesting!
Keep on keeping on friends!
Edit:
I forgot. Nala is growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday that she was scared of her own shadow and didn't understand how the leash worked. Today I took her jogging(!) and she did great, though the traffic did scare her slightly. She is constantly playing and loves to chew, but so far not on furniture. She makes me so happy

1 comment:

Reagan said...

Sounds like you need to do another post now that Jodie is home!